Legion Timewalking Consumables:
For myself and the rest of the E.U. region, we finally get to see the reemergence of the Legion: Mage Tower, thanks to the World Event: Legion Timewalking. So far, since the reset a few hours ago, I’ve made almost 400k gold, purely selling Battle for Azeroth, Legion, and Old World consumables.
I’m not exaggerating; I can’t keep up with crafting the consumables before they sell out. This spree could settle down come this evening, but take advantage of it while you can! I expect this newfound market to increase in activity again, come the weekend, as a lot more of the player base logs into the game; probably for the first time.
Remember, the Legion Timewalking event will be available for an extra two weeks, ending at 5 am Wednesday, January 5th, 2022!
Restrictions To Consider:
Please bear in mind, with the reintroduction of the Mage Tower, there are a lot of restrictions. Covenant/Soulbinds are restricted and switched off. Legendaries do not work either, and all gear will be scaled down to ilvl 50.
These restrictions mean, some Legion crafts (especially with sockets) can be regarded as best in slot (BiS). This is why a lot of Old World consumables are selling well because they scale better or meet the ilvl 50 requirements.
Check out Wowhead for their concise Legion Timewalking Guide for all restrictions, class guides, etc.
Consumables Of Interest:
Due to today being the first day of the Legion Timewalking Event, the list of consumables I add below will continuously be updated. Be sure to come back regularly to see what is selling and incorporate these consumables into your posting routine on your realm.
These are in no particular order, due to updates throughout the day. Also, consumables highlighted with (*) are unique equip – meaning, you can use/equip one of these items at any one time (i.e. Straddling Sage Agate).
- Enchant Weapon: Crusader (O)
- Enchant Neck: Mark of the Hidden Satyr
- Enchant Bracer: Greater Agility
- Enchant Neck: Mark of the Claw
- Enchant Chest: Glorious Stats
- Enchant Gloves: Major Agility
- Enchant Boots: Greater Assualt
- Enchant Boots: Major Agility
- Enchant Gloves: Major Spellpower
- Enchant Weapon – Dancing Steel
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Claw
- Enchant Neck – Mark of the Ancient Priestess
- Enchant Cloak – Minor Power
- Enchant Weapon – Force Multiplier
- Enchant Ring – Accord of Critical Strike
- Enchant Ring – Accord of Versatility
- Enchant Ring – Accord of Haste
- Enchant Boots – Pandaren’s Step
- Delicate Queens Garnet
- Delicate Primal Ruby
- Agile Shadowspirit Diamond (*)
- Chaotic Shadowspirit Diamond (*)
- Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond (*)
- Leviathon’s Eye of Agility (*)
- Leviathon’s Eye of Intellect (*)
- Leviathon’s Eye of Strength (*)
- Kraken’s Eye of Agility (*)
- Kraken’s Eye of Strength (*)
- Kraken’s Eye of Intellect (*)
- Saber’s Eye of Agility (*)
- Saber’s Eye of Intellect (*)
- Saber’s Eye of Strength (*)
- Straddling Sage Agate (*)
- Straddling Viridium (*)
- Bold Crimson Spinel
- Brilliant Queens Garnet
- Brilliant Crimson Spinel
- Brilliant Cardinal Ruby
- Deadly Lava Lazuli
- Quick Sand Spinel
- Deadly Pyrestone
- Solstone Ring (ilvl 54)
- Kubiline Ring (ilvl 54)
- War-Scroll of Battle Shout
- War-Scroll of Fortitude
- War-Scroll of Intellect
- Greater Crane Wing Inscription
- Greater Tiger Claw Inscription
- Greater Tiger Fang Inscription
- Highborne Compendium Trinkets
- Shadowleather Leg Armor
- Angerhide Leg Armor
- Dreadful Gladiator’s Gear
- Fel Leather Boots (ilvl 54)
- Fel Leather Gloves (ilvl 48)
- Fel LEather Leggings (ilvl 48)
- Eternal Belt Buckle
- Dreadful Gladiator’s Gear
- Haunted Steel Treads (ilvl 48)
- Haunted Steel Warboots (ilvl 48)
- Haunted Steel Greathelm (ilvl 54)
- Lord Blastington’s Scope of Doom
- Ghost Iron Dragonling (ilvl 54)
- Tinker’s Gear
- Dreadful Gladiator’s Gear
- Falling Blossom Sandals (ilvl 48)
- Falling Blossom Treads (ilvl 48)
- Lightweight Retinal Armor (ilvl 54)
- Mystic Frostwoven Robe (ilvl 54)
- Mystic Frostwoven Wristwraps (ilvl 54)
Items with an ilvl suggested in brackets, please use either a Relic of the Past IV (ilvl 48) or V (ilvl 54). This is due to limitations with gems and scaling benefits. You will also need to check the recommended ilvl for each specific Dreadful item, as they differ by class and armor slot.
For more information and help regarding specific ilvl’s for specific gear, check the Timewalking Spreadsheet below.
For more info check this spreadsheet out, from r/Timewalking. The spreadsheet is continuously updated. Please leave them some feedback here if you found their spreadsheet helpful. This will help them continue to create content in the future!
I’ve marked Enchant Weapon: Crusader with an (O) as Blizzard has recently implemented a hotfix today (09.12.21) firstly, nerfing the proc to 100 Strength to 46. Secondly, they recently nerfed the health benefit too!
This enchant may not be of interest for the Mage Tower, please adjust accordingly.
Confirmation of these changes can be found here.
Crafts of Interest:
I’ve found that the four crafted Highborne Compendium Trinkets from BFA have been selling upwards of 7k-12.5k each. Also worth noting is that there’s been a considerable increase in demand for Crafted Dreadful Gladiator’s Gear, each selling at between 8k-12k each. Upon closer inspection, thanks to Anshlun on Wowhead, they’ve created a Best in Slot (BiS) Mage Tower Gearing Guide, and the above items appear in it.
Please do check out their guide, as there’s some fantastic information to assist you. As always, please do upvote and comment to offer them feedback for their excellent content!
Materials of Interest:
If you don’t have the recipes, or the professions to take advantage of these consumables, remember there’s value in flipping undervalued materials needed for the above crafts. Alternatively, if you enjoy farming, farm the materials needed.
My latest blog post here will outline the materials worth farming, and how best to value them upon posting to the Auction House.
It’s also worth farming the trash mobs for good Jewelcrafting recipes from Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau. The mobs also drop Crimson Spinel, which is turning out to be a very popular gem.
Reminder, if you have the following classes, Druids (Dreamwalk), Death Knights (Death Gate), and Monks (Transcendence), use your class-specific portal, to make exiting raids efficiently!
Consider running Dragon Soul too, as you can acquire the difficult-to-obtain gems, Queen’s Garnet. Both gems above, cannot be prospected! I have created a blog here for clearing both LFR and Normal/Heroic versions of Dragon Soul with an emphasis on farming Queen’s Garnet.
Check out wow-professions for some hints on the best places to farm your materials of interest.
As of the 8th December at 23:55 (last update), I made 1,379,911 gold. The top item sold is, 40x Enchant Neck: Mark of the Hidden Satyr at 5.5k each.
Sales on the 9th of December totaled 1,227,382 gold. Again, the Mark of the Hidden Satyr was the top-selling item.
Here’s a couple of images outlining my sales throughout the first and second day.
Any feedback is greatly received; please use the comment section below. If you need to contact me, use the contact me method. If you found this post helpful and believe it could be of use to someone else, please consider liking and sharing.