Welcome to my comprehensive list of BoE Engineering Recipes. I have categorized the recipes into two categories, Obtainable and Unobtainable. The Obtainable recipes are those that still drop from mobs. The Unobtainable lists recipes that no longer have a source, or more importantly, are available from a profession trainer instead. I collected this data using Wowhead.
I’ve sorted the lists alphabetically, and the drop rate added is the highest percentage available. However, it’s essential to understand that the difficult to obtain recipes should hold the most significant value. Check The Undermine Journal (TUJ) for the recipe’s valuation.
I’ve also added helpful links to Wowhead if you’d wish to view the recipe(s) in greater detail.
I’ve compiled a list of 34 BoE Engineering Recipes that are still obtainable in-game from killing mobs. Ignore the Buyout Price in the Quick Facts box on Wowhead, as these prices are incorrect. Instead, check The Undermine Journal (TUJ) for a precise valuation.
- [Schematic: Arcane Bomb] (0.3%)
- [Schematic: Bright-Eye Goggles] (0.16%)
- [Schematic: Catseye Ultra Goggles] (0.3%)
- [Schematic: Craftsman’s Monocle] (1.1%)
- [Schematic: Crashin’ Thrashin’ Robot] (0.13%)
- [Schematic: Dark Iron Bomb] (1%)
- [Schematic: Dark Iron Rifle] (9%)
- [Schematic: Discombobulator Ray] (0.6%)
- [Schematic: EZ-Thro Dynamite] (0.8%)
- [Schematic: Flame Deflector] (0.5%)
- [Schematic: Flash Bomb] (0.6%)
- [Schematic: Gnomish Alarm-o-Bot] (2%)
- [Schematic: Goblin Jumper Cables XL] (19%)
- [Schematic: Goblin Land Mine] (0.5%)
- [Schematic: Healing Potion Injector] (0.04%)
- [Schematic: Large Seaforium Charge] (0.5%)
- [Schematic: Lifelike Mechanical Toad] (0.6%)
- [Schematic: Major Recombobulator] (6%)
- [Schematic: Mana Potion Injector] (0.1%)
- [Schematic: Mechanical Squirrel Box] (0.6%)
- [Schematic: Mithril Heavy-Bore Rifle] (0.2%)
- [Schematic: Moonsight Rifle] (0.7%)
- [Schematic: Ornate Khorium Rifle] (0.12%)
- [Schematic: Parachute Cloak] (1.2%)
- [Schematic: Portable Bronze Mortar] (0.7%)
- [Schematic: Power Amplification Goggles] (0.5%)
- [Schematic: Purple Smoke Flare] (0.07%)
- [Schematic: Shadow Goggles] (2%)
- [Schematic: Small Seaforium Charge] (0.4%)
- [Schematic: Sniper Scope] (0.5%)
- [Schematic: Snowmaster 9000] (20%)
- [Schematic: Ultra-Flash Shadow Reflector] (1.3%)
- [Schematic: Voice Amplification Modulator] (1.4%)
- [Schematic: World Enlarger] (2%)
16 BoE Engineering Recipes in this category are Unobtainable that you can learn from a Profession Trainer or an alternative recipe do not Purchase these from the Auction House! These recipes have no value whatsoever! Therefore, I have also added these recipes to my TSM to prevent accidentally purchasing them. Make sure you remove all purchase operations for this category!
Via Profession Trainer:
- [Schematic: Accurate Scope]
- [Schematic: Deepdive Helmet]
- [Schematic: Fused Wiring]
- [Schematic: Lovingly Crafted Boomstick]
- [Schematic: Master Engineer’s Goggles]
- [Schematic: Spellpower Goggles Xtreme]
- [Schematic: Thorium Grenade]
- [Schematic: Thorium Rifle]
- [Schematic: Thorium Tube]
- [Schematic: Thorium Widget]
- [Schematic: Truesilver Transformer]
Recipes via Pandaren Fireworks (Pandaren Engineering)
You can obtain 5 BoE Engineering Recipes via Pandaria Fireworks. To better understand this, check out a great comment from kkwydragonflame on Wowhead. I’d suggest not purchasing these recipes from the Auction House, as these recipes are easy to acquire if you have the profession, Pandaren Engineering.
- [Schematic: Autumn Flower Firework]
- [Schematic: Celestial Firework]
- [Schematic: Grand Celebration Firework]
- [Schematic: Jade Blossom Firework]
- [Schematic: Serpent’s Heart Firework]
Take extra care when purchasing these 11 BoE Engineering Recipes, as they’re Class-Specific. Only players that meet these class requirements can learn these recipes.
- [Schematic: Annihilator Holo-Gogs] (Mage, Priest, Warlock) (0.2%)
- [Schematic: Hard Khorium Goggles] (Death Knight, Paladin, Warrior) (0.9%)
- [Schematic: Hyper-Magnified Moon Specs] (Druid) (0.2%)
- [Schematic: Justicebringer 3000 Specs] (Paladin) (0.03%)
- [Schematic: Lightning Etched Specs] (Shaman) (0.08%)
- [Schematic: Mayhem Projection Goggles] (Death Knight, Paladin, Warrior) (0.05%)
- [Schematic: Powerheal 9000 Lens] (Priest) (0.1%)
- [Schematic: Primal-Attuned Goggles] (Shaman) (0.09%)
- [Schematic: Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles] (Druid, Monk, Rogue) (0.11%)
- [Schematic: Surestrike Goggles v3.0] (Hunter, Shaman) (0.06%)
- [Schematic: Wonderheal XT68 Shades] (Druid) (0.05%)
Buying and Selling Your Recipes:
When valuing your BoE Engineering recipe(s), I advise you to use The Undermine Journal (TUJ) and check the prices based on your realm. If you’d prefer an average price based on the region, I’d recommend using the EU or NA Median Price.
I have taken the liberty of adding a Pastebin, which holds a TSM Group with the BoE Engineering Recipes. I’ve separated the subgroups as outlined above, and where possible, categorized them by their drop chance. Please remember that I do not add operations to my TSM groups to prevent any potential issues; default operations will automatically be assigned once you’ve successfully imported any of these group(s).
Feel free to make any adjustments to these groups, but please make sure you backup your profile before importing and making any changes. If you make an error, you can easily revert to a backup.
Finally, I remind you that I’m currently restructuring my whole TSM Recipe Groups and plan to share this once completed.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, to receive updates.
A huge thank you to Wowhead, for use of their item IDs and their excellent filter system. This post would not have been achievable without their hard work!
Any feedback is greatly received; please use the comment section below. If you need to contact me, using the contact me method. If you found this post helpful and believe it could be of use to someone else, please consider liking and sharing.
Thank you for reading.