Welcome to my comprehensive list of BoE Alchemy Recipes. I have categorized the recipes into two categories, Obtainable and Unobtainable. The Obtainable recipes are those that still drop from mobs. The Unobtainable lists recipes that no longer have a source, or more importantly, are available from a profession trainer instead. I collected this data using Wowhead.
I’ve sorted the lists alphabetically, and the drop rate added is the highest percentage available. The Old World Boss Azuregos has been ignored from the recipe drop rate. However, it’s essential to understand that the difficult to obtain recipes should hold the most significant value. Check The Undermine Journal (TUJ) for the recipe’s valuation.
I’ve also added helpful links to Wowhead if you’d wish to view the recipe(s) in greater detail.
I’ve compiled a list of 33 BoE Alchemy Recipes that are still obtainable in-game from killing mobs. Ignore the Buyout Price in the Quick Facts box on Wowhead, as these prices are incorrect. Instead, check The Undermine Journal (TUJ) for a precise valuation.
- [Manual: Strong Anti-Venom] (0.5%)
- [Recipe: Destruction Potion] (0.06%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility] (0.2%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Dream Vision] (0.8%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Empowerment] (0.05%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Fortitude] (0.15%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Frost Power] (15%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Giant Growth] (5%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Giants] (0.6%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Lesser Agility] (0.11%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Major Mageblood] (0.8%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Minor Agility] (0.2%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of Ogre’s Strength] (1.5%)
- [Recipe: Elixir of the Searching Eye] (0.08%)
- [Recipe: Flask of Distilled Wisdom] (4%)
- [Recipe: Gift of Arthas] (0.02%)
- [Recipe: Greater Fire Protection Potion] (11%)
- [Recipe: Greater Stoneshield Potion] (0.3%)
- [Recipe: Haste Potion] (0.03%)
- [Recipe: Heroic Potion] (0.08%)
- [Recipe: Insane Strength Potion] (0.01%)
- [Recipe: Invisibility Potion] (1.2%)
- [Recipe: Limited Invulnerability Potion] (0.14%)
- [Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion] (1.2%)
- [Recipe: Major Troll’s Blood Elixir] (0.17%)
- [Recipe: Potion of Curing] (0.9%)
- [Recipe: Potion of Petrification] (0.5%)
- [Recipe: Swiftness Potion] (0.3%)
- [Recipe: Transmute Earth to Life] (0.5%)
- [Recipe: Transmute Life to Earth] (0.4%)
- [Recipe: Transmute Undeath to Water] (0.6%)
- [Recipe: Transmute Water to Undeath] (0.8%)
- [Recipe: Wildvine Potion] (0.03%)
There are 18 BoE Alchemy Recipes in this category, which I’ve separated into two parts. Purchase and Don’t Purchase. Unavailable recipes found in-game that have no source, or alternative method, should be Purchased.
However, unavailable recipes that you can learn from a Profession Trainer, Do not Purchase these from the Auction House under any circumstance! These recipes have no value whatsoever! Therefore, I have also added these recipes to my TSM to prevent accidentally purchasing them. Make sure you remove all purchase operations for this category!
- [Recipe: Discolored Healing Potion]
- [Recipe: Elixir of Greater Firepower]
- [Recipe: Elixir of the Mongoose]
- [Recipe: Greater Arcane Protection Potion]
- [Recipe: Greater Frost Protection Potion]
- [Recipe: Greater Shadow Protection Potion]
- [Recipe: Lesser Stoneshield Potion]
Do Not Purchase:
Can be learned via a Profession Trainer:
- [Recipe: Elixir of Brute Force]
- [Recipe: Elixir of the Sages]
- [Recipe: Flask of Supreme Power]
- [Recipe: Flask of the Titans]
- [Recipe: Goblin Rocket Fuel]
- [Recipe: Greater Arcane Elixir]
- [Recipe: Major Healing Potion]
- [Recipe: Mighty Rage Potion]
- [Recipe: Purification Potion]
- [Recipe: Shadow Oil]
- [Recipe: Superior Mana Potion]
Buying and Selling Your Recipes:
When valuing your BoE Alchemy recipe(s), I advise you to use The Undermine Journal (TUJ) and check the prices based on your realm. If you’d prefer an average price based on the region, I’d recommend using the EU or NA Median Price.
I have taken the liberty of adding a Pastebin, which holds a TSM Group with the BoE Alchemy Recipes. I’ve separated the subgroups as outlined above, and where possible, categorized them by their drop chance. Please remember that I do not add operations to my TSM groups to prevent any potential issues; default operations will automatically be assigned once imported successfully.
Feel free to make any adjustments you wish, but please make sure you backup your profile before importing and making any changes.
Finally, I remind you that I’m currently restructuring my whole TSM Recipe Groups and plan to share this once completed.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog, to receive updates.
A huge thank you to Wowhead, for use of their item IDs and their excellent filter system. This post would not have been achievable without their hard work!
Any feedback is greatly received; please use the comment section below. If you need to contact me, use the contact me method. If you found this post helpful and believe it could be of use to someone else, please consider liking and sharing.
Thank you for reading.